Thursday, May 15, 2014

Good assistant


 Everything is going well around me, my family is happy, my school work is great, i gain lots of good friends, all the people I love are healthy. And now, as all the things going smooth, I find that my memory is low, I always forget things because I have lots of things to do.
 Sometimes I even forget the most important things, I can't finish everyday's work.So, first of all, I try to figure out a way to overcome this. As a result I write all the things I needed to do down, when I finish one, I will cross them,and I review it sometimes,I check for sure that I finish all of them. Then one day I almost go crazy because this paper I keep all my things down are gone and I can't find it.Instead, I change a way, I keep all the works in the mobile, This time I feel more confident because I think I can't lose it anymore.
 However, the fact turns out that I am wrong, my mobile always goes power off, I sometimes can't open it .At last I find a great tool to help me, it reminds me everything , with it everything for me is going back to normal. I think now i can't live without it.It is my assistant now, because it help me finish all the task I need to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment